So I decided to go with the easier of the two models, this way I have more room to experiment and less ways to butcher a Master Grade model kit. I am very impressed with the way Gold Frame was made, it's almost like Master Grade but not quite and its design is much too good be a High Grade as there were peices to go on top of other pieces instead of being one lazy peice that the designers expected you to paint in the different colours. Also I didn't realize that the black on this kit was coated with gloss, so one of the legs is kinda butchered with scratches =/.



Next time, Strike Gundam + I.W.S.P
"I'm going to be all over you like a fat kid on smarties" -CR's Boss
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Framing it Gold
Posted by
ochiro
at
12:08 a.m.
Labels: gundam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment