Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Not So Glorious Blades

Today I got AT to help me by some roller blades as they're trying to sucker me into their Hockey team for next year.

UPDATE


First we went to Ice Level and we saw some nice $300 blades that got reduced to $175. Now if I knew what I was getting myself into and if I had the passion for it, I probably would've gotten it after thinking twice, but that's not the case. S o we headed for Sport Check at Richmond Centre where I ended up picking up a pair of Nike Bauer Vapor Motion V's.

It's been so long since grade 6 when MS tried to teach me how to blade back then... well that's what's going to happen tmr. Off to the local ice rink to get pwned.

I think what's really holding me back from enjoying life... is my fekking report. Page-count-wise, I'm at 30%. I don't know what it is, I get infront of the computer and I'm just so unmotivated to do it and I can't put my thoughts onto paper.

BAH!


The Next Day...

So far so good, I fell only three times, and they were just me going to my knees as opposed to wiping-out. I pretty much spent the majority of my time wandering around the rink while everyone else played some casual roller hockey.

And now, the side of my shins hurt, though I recall my feet hurting a lot more after taking off skates back in elementry school days, I shouldn't be complaining.


"I'm gonna grind some honor for my wrist" -FC

No comments: