Monday, February 13, 2006

Back Peddling

This post should've been about my trip to Japan, 'cept blogger decided to go all pokemon on me while I was trying to make a post on said topic and ended up deleting said post. After that I've been putting it off and trying to finish my assignments.

Behold! the section of the study room that is my room

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the Disney comforter rip-off. I think I had something similar growing up.
*thumbs up*

monochromatix said...

LOL... hellz yea! I had a Disney bed set too :p Although mine was white :D

BTW... when are we all going to get together?

Anonymous said...

Good question? It has to be before you go to M'sia. I still have ST's movie ticket.

monochromatix said...

eh? what movie ticket? How come I don't get one?! t('.'t)

Yeah, fasho.. just gimme a shout :D

Does ST even check his blog? O_o

Anonymous said...

I think he just posts stuff, but never reads comments.

ochiro said...

'cause it takes fekking forever for the comment page to load, either that or I coincidentally check during peak hours

Anonymous said...

I have trouble sometimes. The server isn't very steady. But it sure beats having to pay for service at typepad.

monochromatix said...

O.o you should setup a chatterbox meng... just grab the one that I'm using :) cbox

monochromatix said...

UH... maybe <_< >_>