Bullet Tooth Tony: As in Boris the Bullet-Dodger?
Avi: Why do they call him the Bullet-Dodger?
Bullet Tooth Tony: 'Cause he dodges bullets, Avi.
So I've been preparing for my pilgrmage to Japan these past few weeks, planning... organizing... and as January 31st gets closer someone decides they wanna mess with me, figuratively speaking.
My mom's got a partnership, so with this "I'm temporary out of Canada", someone's gotta look after it. Lo and behold his machine to process invoices decides to skillfully acquire a corrupt BIOS (basic input out system) and guess what? I'm the only guy they know in the computer field. Great, no problem, buy a new comp, set up the software, all good.
No, not so good.
I need a place to set the new comp up so I temporarily disconnect my desktop so that I can use the mouse, keyboard and monitor. An hour later, all the software is in and updated, yay.
God's in his heaven, all is right in the world
Ya... no, I plug the original desktop back in and the moment I power it on, the power supply blows show off some early chinese newyear fireworks.
Wooo! yea! west side!
I'm grateful that the motherboard of that comp didn't get fried. Down to a-power I go.
All this and I had to finish all my assignments a week early and one of my instructors almost gave me another assignment to make up for a missed class, unfortunatly for him, I wasn't missing any of his bi-weekly classes XP
Weee, and when I get back I'll have to scramble to finish all the assignments that were assigned in my absence.
Much fun to be had by all.
Tuesday, January 31, 2006
Boris the Blade?
Posted by
ochiro
at
1:24 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
"I thought you was goin' ta get us a getaway driver, now what the f*ck can he get away from?"
Keke, Happy CNY meng! Wow... I didn't know you were going on a pilgrimage to Japan :| Bring me back some underwear from one of those vending machines :p j/k... or am I?
Post a Comment