Wednesday, January 25, 2006

x said...
TagGive me 10 random facts about yourself.

well...

-I have a blue beauty mark

-My ring finger on my right-hand is demented

-Sometimes when I sleep, I shed like a cat

-I have thick curly hair

-I'm korpanese or japrean, take your pick

-I used to have a pet rat named 'Twinkles' that owned my friend's mom

-I don't have my own bedroom

-I have three plushies on my bed

-I don't sleep with plushies

-I use my laptop on a breakfast-in-bed table

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sleep with the plushies. Admit it. And not having your own bedroom is rough, but you live in Richmond so I feel you. No, honestly, I do.

ochiro said...

Hm.. maybe if I can skillfully create time when I get back, I'll post a more.. vivid 10 random facts thingy

monochromatix said...

X... maybe you and Ochiro can go and do your 'feeling' thing somewhere else :p haha!

Blue beautymark, eh?... I haven't seen it... or do I want to? :|