I sent my new desktop that I bought at Christmas time back to the computer store I bought it from today. Hopefully the technicians over there can figure-out what the heck is wrong with it because it's retarded slow and I can only either game or browse windows, not both.
Example:
One day I'll be able to play World of Warcraft (Wow) at a steady 50 frames per second, and when I exit said game to say... surf the web, my CPU usage will be sitting at about 80%. To me that doesn't sound right.
At the comp store, I almost could not recreate the problem, the closest I got was logging into WoW and standing there getting 20 frames per second which isn't normal for a decent, modern-day gaming rig.
I checked the net before sending my rig in and apparently the only reasons are bad software drivers or poor hardware and no it isn't spyware or a virus.
Guess I'll have it figured-out sometime between the coming saturday to monday.
'till then, it's back to my laptop, 'tho at least I get to use dual monitor since my desk is clear now :D
Thursday, January 12, 2006
Drugged CPU Usage
Posted by
ochiro
at
8:21 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
U have to stop surfing those sites... all that ad/malware =p hehe. Goodluck w/ that... I have to get a new HD for my laptop :| eventually
Post a Comment