Sunday, January 22, 2006

I'm East-Indian, honest

Today at the clinic, where I get my pills foot iced to deal with a wart, God sent me a message.

The seating arrangement in the waiting room is in a U shape and I usually sit at the bottom of the U so that I have an excuse to look in the direction of where the secretary is =P

Anyways, shortly after I sit down, a lady comes in with her son and proceded to sit down on the right side of the U, later another lady comes in with her daughter and toddler of a son and they sit down on the left of the U.

So I'm in the middle with a korean family to my left and a japanese family to my right...

right.

A motherboard swap, a video card replacement, and 30+ 3Dmark05 tests later, my desktop is finally functioning acceptably. Fek what a huge time sink, so behind on school work and on top of that I have to somehow compensate for my weeklong pilgramage to Japan.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you're somewhere in between Korea and Japan. You must be Korpanese.

Anonymous said...

Tag
Give me 10 random facts about yourself.

monochromatix said...

Or Japrean