skip to main | skip to sidebar

Drifting in the Wind

Wherever I may wander.... which is really nowhere.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

....

I just finished making a post except...

Posted by ochiro at 7:23 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
ochiro
Born in Malaysia and imported to BC.
View my complete profile

Current Gunpla - MG 1/100 Strike Gundam I.W.S.P

  • Head - done
  • Torso - done
  • Arms - done
  • Legs - done
  • Weapons/Other - 35%
  • Last Update: 20th of Feb, 2007

Current Anime/Manga I"m Following

  • Bleach - Anime/Manga
  • Code Geass - Lelouch of the Rebellion - Anime
  • D.Gray-man - Anime/Manga
  • Darker Than Black - Anime
  • Gakuen Utopia Manabi Straight! - Anime
  • Hayate the Combat Butler - Anime
  • Karas - Anime
  • Kodomo no Jikan - Manga
  • Naruto - Manga
  • The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - Anime

Links

  • Samuel
  • Davia
  • Emi Greneby (Lilium)
  • Lost Garden

Blog Archive

  • ►  2007 (7)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2006 (19)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ▼  March (3)
      • ....
      • Vancouvel II
      • Extremely Long Over Due: From Vancouver to Vancouvel
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (8)