The next day... into Nagoya train station to freeload a ride to Atami. Seriously, what's a wooden beatstick going to do? I mean, it has more reach when compared to North American and United Kingdom night sticks, but it's wood!?
Train-ride-blury-goodness


Something like 2 hours later we arrive at some observation/look-out to Motomizatia(I know that's spelled wrong) which is that building atop the hill. I'll try to make this as non-religious as possible 'cept... that's the reason I swam to Japan. Anyways the gist of it is that, that building is where the descendent of the founder of the religion resides (I think) and there she creates/purifys omitamas (lockets) for members. I dunno, I'm just going with the flow right now.
After a quick prayer and some sake (drunken prayers for the win!) we made our way back to the train station to go back to Nagoya to catch a train there to Takeyama.
Lunch!
Grinded meat, slices of chicken with fekking wasabe paste/salad/thingy. Man I couldn't handle that, guess I've gotten too use to the weak cheap stuff here.
More blury goodness from Nagoya to Takeyama!

And finally I came upon Associa Hotel in the Hidden Village of Snow

OMGWTFBBQ!? a normal room!? and with North American channels? wierd... well apparently it's 'one' of those things that come with high-class hotels, that and normal North American wall sockets.
Thursday, March 16, 2006
Vancouvel II
Posted by
ochiro
at
6:41 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment