As usual, working at the store, we usually take our coffee breaks at eSpot but today was special. The only game we play is Gundam SEED vs. Zaft 2 and it is a four player game but we usual end up going there with three people, ST, FC and myself.
So its FC and I versus ST and some random guy beside him is like "why are you challenging them without a partner? you're going to die" which ST replied with "they're my friends".
And Awesomness Ensues...
ST picks Strike Launcher as usual and that same random guy says to him
"Launcher!? you're going to die, that's so stupid!!!!" and ST replys with "shut up and just watch".
And before our match started, ST gets a partner who uses Strike Sword and again the random guy comes in "Launcher and Sword!? you guys are going to die"
FC and I end up losing five straight games and all random guy could say is "HOW!??!?!?!"
By now I hope you've realized that random guy is actually Annoying Guy (AG) and I recall in the past we've killed him at this game and all he could do was walk to our side, stand behind us, arms crossed and 'try' to stare us down. yep.
JL regrets that he wasn't there to see this guy. He's quite humerous.. AG is a tall skinny asian, glasses, short hair, dark dress shirt and dress pants. It kinda feels like his mom dresses him. Unless he works closeby as we wear dress shirts and dress pants also.. but we have ties!!!!
Sunday, September 17, 2006
Another Day at eSpot
Posted by
ochiro
at
1:09 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
omg I can comment again :o
We have to do something soon...
Welcome to Nerd-dom.
Post a Comment