Sunday, September 10, 2006

:o Bar


Tonight was TL's and CI's bday at Au Bar. Man... I remember my first time there.. when DL dragged me out there 'cause it was his gf's coworker's going-away party.. and it was ladies night.. thank goodness we came after the male strippers left. Well tonight was a better experiance as there were lots of asians girls (who were probably already taken) 'cept the beginning was kinda gay 'cause the bouncers wouldn't let us in unless each guy brought a girl with them. Luckly TL pretty much knew everyone and just threw us in there.

Wallflower 4 Life!!!!

Me being DD tonight.. FC and I got lost on the way home :p So we... uh... kinda ended up at Boundry Rd from downtown Vancouver. Yah.. I don't know... and if FC was my driving evaluator guy, I'd fail for switching lanes in an intersection and almost failing to stop at a red light.

Alright, five more hours 'till I gotta head back to the store.



"I try to not remember their age, that I way I don't get discouraged" -GW

No comments: