Monday, February 12, 2007

Expandable Posting & Other Stuff


Huzzah! Finally got this expandable posting hack to work, no thanks to Blogger's Help Centre. Anywho eversince The Burning Crusade came out back in January I've playing that too much.

I've essentially dropped my warrior in favor of my druid since the warrior class is pretty much useless at the moment. Really though, I should be focusing more on my practicum except I've run into so many rediculous problems with Sharepoint 2007 and the best part is, even the developers at my practicum have no idea how to deal with them.

Yesterday I decided to pick up MG Strike Freedom Kit as I was in a very rare spending mood, eventhough I don't have very much cash in my account =P

I know it's not as spiffy as the Full Burst Mode version as the gold joints aren't as shiney and I'm lacking the second display stand to show off his bits but ah well. I'll eventually build it and then air brush the gold parts with a shiney gold. Well it was either that model kit or I keep hunting for the Saber Black Dress figure. When I first saw this statue I really wanted it, I don't know why, maybe because she's in black or the style of the dress, who knows, but at least I've seen the anime so I'm not just getting 'cause "hey she's hot". Personally I think Sabre looks alright but the quality of the work into this statue is just wow and her face actually resembles her character in the anime which in my opinion is lacking in a lot of figures/statues. These two bastards Rivua and HappySodaaren't helping in keeping me away from the collecting figures, though luckly I haven't started... yet. One main reason why I haven't dipped into this hobby is because no Rei Ayanami (My all time favorite anime character) figures appeal to me, seriously, there's always something unsatisfactory about them, something off =/, which is probably a good thing for my wallet.

I've also somewhat resumed work on Strike Gundam.




In other news, my laptop is royaly screwed at the moment. I was moving around partitions and it decided to stop booting on me and since my CD Rom drive is kinda foobar'd in addition to failing RAM... yeah... good times. I'm considering getting a new laptop except I don't have a real reason to go get one since my desktop is relativly up to date regarding hardware.
And today I found a new use for my PSP that was collecting dust. Thanks to PSP Video 9 I can catch up on my backlog of anime/movies while busing too and from Downtown. Time to finish up Rozen Maiden


Update: After using a boot disk spanning 6 3.5" floppy disks that ended up failing in the end but still allowed me to format my laptop. I guess the linux boot manager I had on there was messing things up because now I can boot from a Windows XP CD and start fresh /cheer


"You can't trust women, how can you trust something that bleeds for seven days and doesn't die" -PR's Science Teacher



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you might have won the geek-off with that post. :P

Anonymous said...

DannyChoo.com is on an entirely different level.